The weather was great, so I wanted to walk to pick up the food. I had a few choices close by that are within walking distance: Taco Bell, Wendy's, Jimmy John's, McDonalds and Panera. In the end, I realized that I hadn't been to Panera for a while, and I wanted to eat a healthy meal after not eating as well as I should have over the weekend.
I ordered a "Pick Two" special with a soup and salad. I'm a member of their rewards program and I placed the order with Panera app on my phone. I was able to set the time for pick up.
I walked about 5 mins from my office to pick up my meal. Panera places the food on a shelf near the front door with my name on it.
I brought the food back to my office so I could continue working while I ate. Overall, I had a good experience -- no waiting in line, the order was correct, and I ate a healthy meal.
No comments:
Post a Comment